APIM Newsletter 7/21/22
2022 Care Solutions Summer Incentive Contest
The Contest runs from July 1st through September 30th, 2022.
Here are the Producer qualifications for attending OneAmerica’s 2023 Independent Leaders’ Conference to be held at the Grand Hyatt Baha Mar
For Producers – During the contest, they will have the opportunity to:
- Earn double production credit on applications submitted July 1 through Sept. 30 and paid by Dec. 16 to use towards qualification for the 2023 OneAmerica Independent Leaders’ Conference in the Bahamas.
- Catch one of three special “set waves”:
- Box tickets to an Indianapolis Colts game
- Box tickets to an Indiana Pacers game
- Box tickets to the Indianapolis 500
- For each case submitted during the contest period (must submit a minimum of two applications and $250K of premium credit to qualify), they will receive an entry towards
- one of those three exclusive experiences.*
- Producers may qualify for an invitation to the Independent Leaders’ Conference by meeting the following requirements:
- 1,250,000 conference credits are required between Jan. 1–Dec. 31, 2022 — Conference credits are one credit for every dollar of issued Care Solutions premium
We are excited to announce the new launch date of Real-Time Offer: July 25, 2022. The decision to postpone until this date has allowed us to make final preparations for this exciting new capability, and ensure we are delivering the best possible experience for our financial professionals and clients.
What is “Real-Time Offer”
To improve turnaround times for life insurance ticket submissions, Real-Time Offer will immediately communicate an underwriting approval decision to clients that have been approved lab-free by our automated underwriting process. The client, writing agent and case contact will be notified of the approval upon completion of the online or phone interview.
The approved underwriting offer may be ‘as applied for’ or ‘other than applied for.’ The underwriting rate class will only be provided to the agent and case contact. If labs or other information is needed, or if the case is declined, the agent and case contact will be notified through Lincoln’s standard pending case status process.
What You Need to Know
- Available for life insurance ticket submissions only:
- Lincoln TermAccel
- LincXpress submissions (single-life only): Lincoln LifeElements Term, IUL, VUL*
- Ages: 18-60
- Face Amounts: $2.5 million and less
- Underwriting Criteria:
- Only available for cases assessed through the automated underwriting process
- Client must be approved lab-free
- Good Health Statement and Insurability Supplement is not required for cases approved via Real-Time Offer
The workflow example assumes the client qualifies for the lab-free process and the case is approved. Any issue-restrictive outstanding requirements must be satisfied before the policy is issued and delivered.
“At a Glance”
On April 28th 2022, we hosted our Annual Conference and Agent Recognition. We had 16 carriers and over 200 agents attend this memorable in-person experience. Take a peak at what you missed!