Global Atlantic COVID-19 Underwriting Updates:
Global Atlantic COVID-19 Underwriting Update
In March 2020, Global Atlantic announced temporary underwriting guidelines to address the risks associated with the COVID-19 pandemic. These changes were necessary to ensure that Global Atlantic’s underwriting philosophy and processes remain a strategic advantage in a rapidly changing environment.
We are please to announce the following updates to the temporary guidelines, effective September 1st:
March 2020 Underwriting guidelines
September 1st, 2020 Underwriting Guidelines
- Domestic Application
- Postpone applications for age 70+
- Individual ages 70-79, Standard or better only, up to $10 million
- High Net Worth Foreign National Program
- Foreigh national cases that meet Global Atlantic’s regular guidelines, for age 70+, standard or better only, up to $10 million
- Foreign Travel
- Postponed U.S. citizens or permanent residents for 30 days after travel outside the U.S.
- U.S. Citizens or permanent U.S Residents traveling outside the U.S.