New Laws Mean Major Changes for Life Insurance and Small Business Owners
Find out what you need to know and what your clients will be asking by attending one of our three webinars.
Congress passed the Consolidated Appropriations Act at the end of 2020 which includes many provisions which will impact our clients and industry. Join the National Life Group Advanced Markets Team for a special presentation where we break down the impacts to your clients, especially around the topics of:
- Section 7702 Interest rate changes:
- MEC Limit increases and significant changes to the products for you and your clients
- Provisions for COVID-19 economic relief related to:
- Sustaining your clients’ business with updates to PPP loans and tax credits
- Sustaining your clients’ household with a new stimulus check and enhanced unemployment provisions
- Sustaining your clients’ retirement with new opportunities for tax deductions
- Review of the 2019 SECURE Act and how you can still help your clients with deductions for the 2020 tax year.
Stay in the know with the latest information so you can continue to offer solutions, guidance and productive conversations for your clients.