A Colleague To Guide Your Career
Your personal industry insider will coach you through the industry and answer your questions.
The most valuable asset to your career is a human resource to turn to when you are unclear about what to do next. More than just a person to bounce ideas off of, you need a partner that knows where you shine and how to help polish your approach to clients and services.
At APIM we pride ourselves on education and training for our client-partners. To serve this goal, we provide you with a dedicated team member that can help you navigate tricky situations and build your confidence through industry knowledge and experience.
Our field support team provides you with the ultimate point-person you may turn to any time you are at a crossroads or cannot see the path forward.
They work with you each week helping you close deals and find new opportunities. Your personal representative will assist you in resolving issues that arise in the natural course of your work and will supply you with the right tools to get the job done.
Each of our representatives have a team of their own that meet regularly to discuss the needs of the agents they represent so that everyone is on the same page and ready to help in any eventuality. Think of them as your primary sales support advisor.
The field support team assigned to you will go above and beyond to train you in the latest products and industry tips so that you are able to confidently share your new skills when speaking with your clients.
They will analyze your client’s needs and tailor suggestions for their unique circumstance. Their opinions will be strategic and accommodating per any requisites your client may have.
The Three Pillars of Field Support Success
1. Develop a Business Plan
- Your personal support representative will work with you to develop a comprehensive business plan that is tailored to your strengths.
- They will monitor your progress as you work and help you to achieve the goals you set for yourself.
- They will meet with you as your needs change to help alter your plan to suit your new trajectory.
2. Setting Appointments
- Your representative will help hone your approach to setting appointments with clients.
- They will prepare you for your appointments and help set actionable goals for each one.
- They will meet with you after each appointment to discuss the process and where it could be improved.
3. Training and Coaching
- Continuing education and seminars provided by APIM will keep you ahead of the curve on the latest products and offerings.
- Throughout the year, you will have the opportunity to learn from the top minds in the industry about how to run a successful agent practice and achieve your personal and professional goals.
Learn More About